Thursday, October 26, 2006

Deals all the way to Free!

Well everyone likes free stuff, or a great site that points us in the right direction with out being tricked or spammed or having to sign up with 100 friends and their children. "No Brainer Deals from the "I'll fill out a form to get anything" freebie searcher, to the serious home builder, and has become one of my favorite new Google pages RSS feed additions. It seems to appeal to all audiences with gadgets and deals in between. I like the deals of the day section which is found here: http://www.nobrainerdeals.com/deals/
This site seems to be on top of technology and there are lots of great finds and awesome prices!
Sorry this is a short one, I'll update with more another time, I'm a bit sick today!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Firefox 2

Digg.com Feed !!