Saturday, October 14, 2006

Search Engine Submission and more

Well, as you all may know I'm trying to start a real blog. Not one of the many I've been keeping for years and years, but maybe one that will earn me some money and I can write about what interests me all the time, and I'd love to EARN a fan base. I say earn because it takes alot to make it on someones RSS list or to get someone to come back!
I've been going through the "important stuff", search engine submission programs, which once you download the free version tell you that they won't submit for free! Adsense, Stat counters, Labels, customizing my blog templates, learning HTML, it goes on. I feel my information and tech support experiance is valuable, and I love helping people, which I guess is my purpose. I hope to have an email support site in the future, with paypal hooked up, I have many dreams, and I love blogging. I guess I'm so tired of playing with this thing I'm just going to write about it for a bit!
If anyone has some tips on getting more sucess, and I'm researching believe me, as this is one of my side dreams, I'd love to hear from you via email in my profile or comment away!
The main drive here is I love technology and learning and sharing new ideas and things, and I hope to have that as a reason enough to be here, the rest will be hard work and dedication, but I'll enjoy it. I'm a "geek" at heart and this is my place!

ENJOY!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Firefox 2

Digg.com Feed !!